- Join Indian Coast Guard as a Navik GD.
- Application Are Invited to 10+2 Intermediate Navik GD 02/2020 Recruitment 2020.
- Those Candidates are Interested to the Navik GD Vacancies in Indian Coast Guard Can Read this Article about Vacancy details
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ on its official website.
- You can visit this link https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx to apply online.
- Application Begin : 26/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/02/2020
- Exam Date : March 2020
- Admit Card Available Between : 15-20 February 2020
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- 5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained Ist, IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship.
- Selection procedure includes written examination and physical fitness tests followed by medical examination.