- Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male and female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
- You can visithttp://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ to fill up the form.
Application Begins on- 15/01/2020
Last Date to Apply- 13/02/2020
- Nationality. A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Age Limit 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2020 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 93 and not later than 01 Jul 99; both dates inclusive).
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State.
- Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.