- CRPF Central Reserve Police Force has published its Notification for Head Constable (General Duty) Posts for Male and Female candidates.All those candidates who are Interested can check their eligibility details below to apply offline.
- Applications are invited from male/female constables (General Duty/Bugler/Mali/Painter) of the force for the Group-C post of Head Constable (General Duty) in the CRPF through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE).
- The Posts are temporary but likely to become permanent in accordance with the guidelines of the Government.
- Candidates are advised to check the Notification on its official website http://crpf.gov.in
- Application start from – 7th February 2020.
- Last Date of Application- 6th March 2020
- Exam Date- 19thApril 2020
- 10 + 2 pass from a Board or university recognized by the Central or State Government
- Candidates should have completed 4 years of service including basic Training on the last date of application. However, Constable having more than 4 years of service shall be considered for weight-age of marks
- The upper age limit for appearing in the LDCE will be 32 years.
- Male-1331 (Gen-1031, SC-200, ST-100)
- Female-81 (Gen-63, SC-12, ST-06)
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level -4
- 25, 500 – 81, 100/- plus allowances like DA, HRA, CCA and other allowances as admissible under Rules
There will be total 6 stages in the selection and they are follows:
- Stage 1 – Written Examination for 160 marks (MCQ)
- Stage 2– Physical Measurement
- Stage 3– Physical Efficiency test (PET)
- Stage 4– Checking Testimonials
- Stage 5– Medical Examination
- Stage 6– Drawal of Merit list
Syllabus of Written Exam
- General intelligence,Awareness,reasoning,Numerical ability-60 marks
- Professional Knowledge-70 Marks
- Language comprehension and communication skill-30 marks
Total- 160 Marks