The AFACT 02 2020 Exam has been rescheduled from 19 and 20 September 2020 to 03rd,04th and 05th October 2020.You may be slated on any one of these days.There is no specific reason why the exam has been postponed.The reason would be that CDAC want that Exam should be conducted with full preparation.
|Old Date||New Date|
|19 & 20 September 2020||03rd,04th & 05th October 2020|
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test
- AFCAT Syllabus for General Awareness : History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.
- AFCAT Syllabus for Verbal Ability in English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
- Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
Scheme of Syllabus (EKT – Technical Branch):
EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) is the examination aimed at testing the basic knowledge of engineering required for the technical branch. Technical branch includes course of Aeronautical Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical). This examination is pitched at pre- final to final year engineering level. Total 50 Objective type questions will be asked in the examination and the duration is 45 min.
The pattern of examination includes two parts –
- General Engineering – Modern Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computers, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering and
- Specialist Paper for each Engineering discipline – Computer and Electronics, Mechanical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical)
|Official Website||Click Here|